This Cummerbund Retrofit kit is designed for the IOTV4, SPCS2, MSV1, MSV2, and any other armor carriers that utilize the National Molding Quad Release System (if you have a SPCS Gen-1 see our SPCS Gen1 FLEX Cummerbund Kit (US Army) product)
This Kit integrates with the quad release buckles native to the above systems and places a First Spear Tube® or National Molding Taktic buckle (your choice) at the edge of the MOLLE flap or panel. This allows you to use Tube® or Taktic buckles for your daily doff and done while Maintaining the emergency doff feature of the Quad Release.
This also integrated our proprietary FLEX Elastic Cummerbund which blends the perfect comfort and breathability of elastic and the combat load support of a static cummerbund.
Advantages of FLEX cummerbund on your system
- Perfect Ergonomic fit for Males and Females of every size, and body type – Each MOLLE row can be adjusted individually to accommodate every body type i.e. inverted triangle, column, pear while keeping MOLLE columns aligned for attachment of gear.)
- Increased comfort
- Breathability – The Slotted Elastic of the FLEX system allow the gear to be snug at both the top and the bottom of your breath reducing bounce while running without restricting breathing
- Superior Side SAPI placement – The elasticity of the cummerbund allows the side SAPIs to remain high and snug through the full cycle of breathing providing unbroken protection to the thoracic cavity
- Maximizes MOLLE real-estate both internally and externally on cummerbund – Allowing for low to no access items like side SAPIs and radios to be mounted internally while mounting high access items like magazines and GP pouches externally
- Minimizes MOLLE loss– replacing the 1.5″ SRBs closure with a Tube® or Taktic pushes MOLLE real-estate to the front of your vest allowing for better placement of critical items such as speed reload pouch.
- Reduced Fatigue – Due to the reduced bouncy of your kit less energy is wasted during long movements and oxygen levels stay higher due to breath-ability
- Superior Movement – Items attached internally to the cummerbund create a lower profile allowing for ease of movement both in and out of confined spaces
- Ease of Adjustment and Snivel gear flex – Unlike the stock adjustment fine adjustments can be made and the elasticity allows for putting on and taking off snivel gear without adjusting the cummerbund
There are no reviews yet.