The Nut Ruck Large is the same size as our Jedburgh Nut Ruck, but it’s a simpler design for the economy of construction but with the same volume and internal features . It still allows for the same 4 attachment methods:
- As a traditional fanny pack with its stowable/ removable waist strap.
- Directly attached to our SALT belt system or similar MOLLE gun belt via snap-on side release buckles.
- Attached to a plate carrier or velcro belt via the built-in velcro hanger flap
- Attached to a plate carrier via our First Spear Tube Hanger
Other features include:
– Tiedown anchors in both compartments to secure sensitive items
– Elastic retention in both compartments, 2 larger loops in the main and 4 x smaller loops in the secondary compartment.
– Drainage grommets that also allow the attachment of a tourniquet via our Multi-Mode Tourniquet Adapter.
– Front and Rear compartments both have document flaps to separate flat items Such as GRGs, nine-line cards, maps, etc.
– 5 x 3 loop panel on the front face allowing for marking with several patches i.e. MED and blood type or with a large format flag.
– Our NiteIze S-Biner add-on (1 or 2) makes a great external attachment for an item like gloves, CQB Chem-light room markers or any other item you need to quickly secure or access on the move.
– A NEW addition is our tube hanger system allows the user to swap several different pouches quickly as well as add or remove the Jedburgh Nut Ruck quickly from or to the user’s plate carrier mounted anchor.
All of the Arbor Arms Family of Nut Rucks have bottom drainage grommets are spaced 3″ apart to allow the use of our Multi-Mode Tourniquet Attachment for external attachment of a NAR CAT Gen 7 or similar Tourniquet
The Nut Ruck Large differs from the Jedburgh Nut Ruck in that it does not have the extremis holster and integrated pistol mag pouch features and it will NOT work with the Enhanced 2 Mag Kangaroo Insert .
Dimensions: 10.5″ x 5.5″ x 4.5″
Andrew C. (verified owner) –
I can’t get over how well and purposefully made AA stuff is. My wife has the medium, I have the large, and both are absolutely top notch.