The JEDBURGH NUT RUCK – GEN 2 provides several important updates on our original Jedburgh Nut Ruck. The Gen 2 Nut Ruck is a versatile waist pack that can be used in 4 configurations:
- Traditional fanny pack with a stowable/removable waist strap (the Extremis Holster and pistol mag pouch configuration can be used and our 2 mag insert upgrade can be used in lieu of the Extremis holster)
- Directly attached to our SALT belt system or similar MOLLE gun belt via snap-on side release buckles.
- Attached to a plate carrier via the built-in velcro hanger flap
- Attached to a plate carrier via our First Spear Tube Hanger
Other features include:
– Tiedown anchors in both compartments to secure sensitive items
– Elastic retention in both compartments, 2 larger loops in the main and 4 x smaller loops in the secondary compartment.
– Drainage grommets that also allow the attachment of a tourniquet via our Multi-Mode Tourniquet Adapter.
– Our unique Extremis Pistol holster configuration allows for the carry of most full-size pistols and a spare magazine is designed with E&E and Low Vis operations in mind and can be reversed for ambidextrous use.
– Both compartments have a document flap to separate flat items Such as GRGs, nine-line cards, maps, etc.
– 5 x 3 loop panel on the front face allowing for marking with several patches i.e. MED and blood type or with a large format flag.
– Our NEW Two Rifle mag add-on allows the Jedburgh Nut Ruck to be a great grab and go solution for additional ammo and medical or other specialized equipment.
– Our NiteIze S-Biner add-on (1 or 2) makes a great external attachment for an item like gloves, CQB Chemlight room markers or any other item you need to quickly secure or access on the move.
– A NEW addition is our tube hanger system allows the user to swap several different pouches quickly as well as add or remove the Jedburgh Nut Ruck quickly from or to the user’s plate carrier mounted anchor.
Dimensions +- overstuffing 10.5″ x 5.5″ x 4.5″