The Arbor Arms MULTI-FUNCTION POUCH (MFP) allows the user to carry many different loads including:
– 4 x 30rnd PMAGs®️
– 5 x 30rnd USGI magazines
– 3 x 20rnd SR25/M110/SCAR-H/7.62PMAGs®️ or other AR10 type magazines
– 3 x 25rnd 7.62PMAGs®️
– 1 x 100rnd SAW Nutsack
– 1 x Nalgene 1qt canteen/USGI 1qt canteen with canteen cup
– NVGs PVS-14 (with J arm), PVS-15 (or similar dual tube) (NOT PVS-31)
– 25-30 rds loose 12ga shot shells
– Electronic hearing protection, Peltor, Sordin or similar
– Laser Range finder
Another feature of the MFP is that the drain grommets on the bottom are spaced to allow you to use one of our Multi Mode Tourniquet Attachments to attach a tourniquet to the bottom of the pouch. The variety of possible applications gives the MFP a versatility that makes it a valuable addition to your kit.
The X-Large was specifically designed for MFP users that needed just a bit more room for the NVG insert and PVS-31s.