The Arbor Arms MULTI-FUNCTION POUCH (MFP) allows the user to carry many different loads including:
– 4 x 30rnd PMAGs®️
– 5 x 30rnd USGI magazines
– 3 x 20rnd SR25/M110/SCAR-H/7.62PMAGs®️ or other AR10 type magazines
– 3 x 25rnd 7.62PMAGs®️
– 1 x 100rnd SAW Nutsack
– 1 x Nalgene 1qt canteen/USGI 1qt canteen with canteen cup
– NVGs PVS-14 (with J arm), PVS-15 (or similar dual tube)
– 25-30 rds loose 12ga shot shells
– Electronic hearing protection, Peltor, Sordin or similar
– Laser Range finder
The MULTI-FUNCTION POUCH (MFP) is very versatile. It allows for multiple uses (listed below), allowing the user to tailor its use to a specific setup or to adjust on the fly to mission requirements. The MFP can act as a small dump pouch, as well as a stirrup for the end cup of an M72 LAW when attached to an assault pack. The MFP uses a laser cut MOLLE/PALS attachment system that also allows for direct use on any heavy 1.5-2” belt. The removable & height adjustable side release buckle allows for secure closure, as well as the additional hook & loop closure for fast access.
Another feature of the MFP is that the drain grommets on the bottom are spaced to allow you to use one of our Multi Mode Tourniquet Attachments to attach a tourniquet to the bottom of the pouch. The variety of possible applications gives the MFP a versatility that makes it a valuable addition to your kit.