This cummerbund retrofit kit allows you to take advantage of the Arbor Arms FLEX cummerbund system on your IOTV4, SPCS, or MSV without losing the built-in-doff and don capabilities of the National Molding Quad Release System.
Advantages of FLEX cummerbund on your system
- Perfect Ergonomic fit for Males and Females of every size, and body type – Each MOLLE row can be adjusted individually to accommodate every body type i.e. inverted triangle, column, pear while keeping MOLLE columns aligned for attachment of gear.)
- Increased comfort
- Breathability – The Slotted Elastic of the FLEX system allow the gear to be snug at both the top and the bottom of your breath reducing bounce while running without restricting breathing
- Superior Side SAPI placement – The elasticity of the cummerbund allows the side SAPIs to remain high and snug through the full cycle of breathing providing unbroken protection to the thoracic cavity
- Maximizes MOLLE real-estate both internally and externally on cummerbund – Allowing for low to no access items like side SAPIs and radios to be mounted internally while mounting high access items like magazines and GP pouches externally
- Reduced Fatigue – Due to the reduced bouncy of your kit less energy is wasted during long movements and oxygen levels stay higher due to breath-ability
- Superior Movement – Items attached internally to the cummerbund create a lower profile allowing for ease of movement both in and out of confined spaces
- Ease of Adjustment and Snivel gear flex – Unlike the stock adjustment fine adjustments can be made and the elasticity allows for putting on and taking off snivel gear without adjusting the cummerbund
View this post on Instagram
We have various ways to connect your #cummerbund to your #platecarrier and we have teamed up with some great partners at @austrialpincobra @firstspear and @nationalmoldingllc to bring you some innovative ways to don and doff your gear. We know the importance of being able to quickly access your system when the mission calls for it. That is why we have created several options for you to use on your Arbor Arms Cummerbund Kits. Check them out at ArborArmsUSA.com or follow the link in our bio to shop and customize your cummerbund or plate carrier today!